ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION APPLICATION
To register online to vote, you must have a valid Kansas driver's license or nondriver's identification card. If you do not have either of these documents, you may register to vote using the
You must re-register each time you change your name, address, or party affiliation for voting.
If you are registering for the first time in Kansas, you must submit evidence of US citizenship. After completing the online application, you may
1) Upload your scanned citizenship document in PDF format. An Upload feature is available at the end of the application process
2) Mail, fax, email or hand deliver a copy of your citizenship document to your county election office. Contact information is found
here. (link will open in new window.)
A list of acceptable citizenship documents is found
These are the steps you must complete in the online voter registration process:
1) Verify your voting eligibility.
2) Verify that you have a valid driver's license or nondriver's identification card.
3) Enter your personal information.
4) Review and submit your information.
Have questions? Call 1-800-262-VOTE(8683).
Copyright 2009 Kansas Department of Revenue and Secretary of State